OPENING DOORS, CREATING OPPORTUNITY IN
To register for the IELTS Test in Israel you should:
Enter your personal data into the online registration system and upload a scanned image of your valid passport. Make sure all the details are correct. Once the application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details. Please note: If you get a new passport between applying for and taking the test you MUST send us a copy of the new passport immediately!
Complete the electronic application by providing your full address, your mobile phone and a valid email address. Once we approve your application, you will get a standard email confirmation within 10 days.
- You can only pay online using an international credit card to complete registration. The system does not recognise Isracard or any domestic credit cards. Please ensure you have your credit card at the time of registration as you will not be able to go back and pay online later. We do not accept cash payments / cheques / bank transfers. Please note: In case you do not complete your online payment please contact immediately your IELTS centre for further instructions at email@example.com 4. The location of your test venue and further test day information will be sent to you by email approx. 7 before your written exam date.
- If you have already registered through the online system, you should not re-register, unless you receive an "IELTS Test Cancellation" email. Please contact us for further instructions.
- Flow Documents are sent by email approximately 14 calendar days prior to the day of the written exam.
- Speaking tests are scheduled a week before or after the written exam.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email of your timetable 14 calendar days prior to the day of the written examination, please call or email us immediately.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to test security, all IELTS candidates will have their photograph taken by IELTS staff before the test. This photo will then appear on the candidates’ Test Report Form (TRF)