Welcome to the British Council Armenia
NEW: We accept online payments only.
Please make sure you have your Visa or Master debit/credit card ready at the time of registration.
To register for the IELTS Test in Armenia, you should:
1. Ensure that you have an electronic copy of your Identification document (Passport or National Identity Card). Click here to download the instructions on how to upload a document before you proceed with your application.
2. Complete an electronic application providing your full address, your mobile phone and a valid email address.
- If you have already registered through the online system, you should not re-register, unless you receive an "IELTS Test Cancellation" email from central services (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please contact us for further instructions.
- Timetables are sent by email approximately three calendar days prior to the day of written exam.
- Speaking tests are scheduled within seven days (before or after) of written exam. If you do not receive a confirmation email or your timetable three calendar days prior to the day of the written examinations, please call us or email us immediately.
NOTE: For candidates from foreign countries the speaking test is scheduled on the same day or a day after the written exam (Speaking exams are scheduled up to 20:00 on the day of written exams. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly).
If you are taking IELTS test for UK VISA & IMMIGRATION purpose, you will need to take IELTS for UKVI. To find out more about IELTS for UKVI visit TAKEIELTS UKVI
Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the test taker to register for the right type of test. If you are applying for IELTS for UKVI, you must register at one of the authorised British Council’s IELTS test centres for UKVI. The test centre cannot be held responsible for an incorrect selection.
Our experienced Customer Services team is here to help Monday to Friday from 1000 to 1700.