Eurocentres offers IELTS exams in 3 venues:
- London Eltham (South-east London)
- London Central (near Victoria Station)
On 20 February 2015, the UK government announced important changes to Secure English Language Tests (SELT) for visa purposes.
If you make a visa application to stay or move to the UK, you need to be aware of changes made by United Kingdom Visas & Immigration (UKVI).
Information relating to these changes can be found at the following links : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-applying-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests
Please check carefully which centre you wish to apply for as this cannot be changed once your online application has been submitted.
How to register:
1. Select the date, venue and module you would like to register for (in the 'Find Test Date' box above left) and click 'Find'
2. Choose your test date (check which venue you are booking)
3. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ online database in the registration system.
4. Then send us:
- A valid copy of your passport showing the expiry date and signature or your National ID card (EU Countries only) both sides of the ID.
- Photos are not longer necessary to register for IELTS however, if your passport is more than 5 years old we will need 1 recent passport photos.
Now you can upload your passport /National ID (EU countries only) to our Online registration system. However, our school would prefer if you still email us directly the documents instead of downloading them into the online registration system.
You can scan and email these to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send them by post: Eurocentres London Eltham, 70 Court Road, London SE9 5NP (we deal with applications for all venues).
Pay for your test :
- You can now pay online by emailing us at email@example.com to request a payment link. Alternatively, complete the Payment Form or send a postal order payable to Eurocentres London Eltham. (We do not accept cheques)
Please note that you will need to send your documents first before you can request the payment link.
You have only 24hrs to send us your documents and contact us regarding payment. If we do not hear from you , we will not email you the payment link and we will cancel your reservation.
Confirmation of your booking:
- A confirmation letter will be emailed to you once the payment has been taken successfullly.
- You will receive the full address of your test venue and further test day information after receipt of your documents and payment.
- This information will be sent to you by email. Please ignore any auto-emails you receive from British Council after your booking has been confirmed.
- In case of an emergency only on the exam day , Please ring : ( from 8.30am till 6pm)
ELTHAM ( 07963 269 912)
LONDON CENTRAL ( 07903 436 850)
BRIGHTON ( 07903 436 662)
- For any other enquires, please ring the IELTS office during office hours ( M-F 9am till 4pm).