Eurocentres offers IELTS exams in 3 venues:
- London Eltham (South-east London)
- London Central (near Victoria Station)
Please check carefully which centre you wish to apply for as this cannot be changed once your online application has been submitted.
This IELTS test centre is able to accept English language testing applications from UK & Visas Immigration applicants who have recently taken an English language test in the UK or Ireland with another SELT provider, and who are now required to submit other evidence of English language proficiency. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Now you can upload your passport /National ID (EU countries only) to our Online registration system. Please note that as soon as you do this ,you have to email us at email@example.com . Please note that if you fail to notify us, your reservation will be cancelled as it will not be process until payment is received.
How to register:
1. Select the date, venue and module you would like to register for (in the 'Find Test Date' box above left) and click 'Find'
2. Choose your test date (check which venue you are booking)
3. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ online database in the registration system.
4. Then send us:
- A valid copy of your passport showing the expiry date or your National ID card (EU Countries only)
- Photos are not longer necessary to register for IELTS however, if your passport is more than 2 years old we will need 1 recent passport photos.
- You can now pay online by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a payment link. Alternatively, complete the Payment Form or send a postal order payable to Eurocentres London Eltham. (We do not accept cheques)
Please note that you will need to send your documents first before you can request the payment link. A confirmation letter will be emailed to you once the payment has been taken successfullly.
You can scan and email these to us: email@example.com
Or send them by post: Eurocentres London Eltham, 70 Court Road, London SE9 5NP (we deal with applications for all venues).
- If we do not receive your documentation within five days of your registration, your application will be cancelled
- If the test date you are applying for is in 10 days time or less, you must pay your test fee and send your documentation THE SAME DAY of completing your online application. If we do not receive your documentation within this time period, your application will be cancelled.
- You will receive the full address of your test venue and further test day information after receipt of your documents and payment. This information will be sent to you by email. Please ignore any auto-emails you receive from British Council after your booking has been confirmed.
- In case of an emergency only on the exam day , Please ring ELTHAM ( 07963 269 912) LONDON CENTRAL ( 07903 436 850) BRIGHTON ( 07903 436 662) from 8.30am till 6pm.
- For any other enquires, please ring the IELTS office during office hours ( M-F 9am till 4pm).