To register for the IELTS test in Georgia you should:
Enter your personal data and upload your clear, readable colour scan of your identification document (valid passport or national ID) into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system.
Please bear in mind that:
- identification document you upload in the Online Registration System should be the same you indicated in the relevant field of the system earlier. Important: please indicate your ID or passport number and NOT your personal number.
- local candidates may apply either with their national ID or their passport.
- Foreign candidates should apply with their international passport only (if your passport does not hold your signature please sign its copy).
- once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
- sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline.
Pay by CREDIT CARD.
STEP 3 (ONLY IN CASE YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD)
You make the payment by bank transfer to the account given in the final page of the online registration system immediately after submitting the online application ( Please make sure that the Candidate Name, IELTS and Exam Date are indicated in the Description field on the payment slip e.g. N. Dolidze, IELTS, 06.12.2014)
You send the bank payment slip to email@example.com no later than 3 working days after submitting the online application form. Important: bank payment slip should be sent ONLY by e-mail.
The IELTS Exam fee is:
298 GEL for candidates making bank transfers within Georgia
181 USD for candidates making bank transfers from overseas
You will receive the final e-mail of confirmation when we have received your documentation (i.e. uploaded ID document scan and payment) in full.
You will receive the full address of your test venue and further test day information by e-mail 3 days before your test date.
Please note that you will receive test confirmation and test day details ONLY by e-mail.
IELTS Registration information in Georgian is available at: http://www.britishcouncil.ge/exam/ielts in the 'registration' section.
Tel.: 995 (32) 2 25 04 07 / 2 98 80 14