To register for the IELTS test in Georgia you should:
Enter your personal data and upload your clear, readable colour scan of your identification document (valid passport or national ID) into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system.
Please bear in mind that:
- identification document you upload in the Online Registration System should be the same you indicated in the relevant field of the system earlier. Important: please indicate your ID or passport number and NOT your personal number.
- local candidates may apply either with their national ID or their passport.
- Foreign candidates should apply with their international passport only (if your passport does not hold your signature please sign its copy).
- once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
- sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline.
Pay the exam fee ONLINE by CREDIT CARD or OFFLINE by BANK TRANSFER.
STEP 3 (IF YOU PAY BY BANK TRANSFER)
You make the payment in GEL to the account given in the final page of the online registration system immediately after submitting the online application ( Please make sure that the Candidate Name, IELTS and Exam Date are indicated in the Description field on the payment slip e.g. N. Dolidze, IELTS or IELTS test fee plus preparation workshop, 05.12.2015)
TEST FEE: 328 GEL
NOTE: BANK TRANSFERS IN USD ARE NOT ACCEPTED
You send the bank payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 working days after submitting the online application form. Important: bank payment slip should be sent ONLY by e-mail.
You will receive the final email of confirmation when we have received your documentation (i.e. uploaded ID document scan and payment) in full.
Note: Please note that you will receive test day confirmation and test day details only by e-mail;
You will receive the full address of your test venue and further test day information by e-mail 3 days before your test date.
IELTS Registration information in Georgian is available at: http://www.britishcouncil.ge/exam/ielts in the 'registration' section.
Tel.: 995 (32) 2 25 04 07 / 2 98 80 14