You can now register easily and make Online Payments using your Visa, Visa Electron or Mastercard debit/credit cards. If you choose to pay online please make sure your card is
enabled for online payments and there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction. You should contact your bank for confirmation of your verification code before you begin. Also ensure you have your card details with you before starting the registration, as you will not be able to go back and pay online for the same date.
To register for the IELTS Test in Italy you should:
1. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system. Please bear in mind that sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
2. Upload, during the registration process, a colour and clearly legible copy of your valid ID (Passport or national ID - no other document can be accepted) to our office. The document copy
must contain your personal details, a photograph, ID number, the expiry date and your signature. Please make sure that all pages are scanned in one single page.
3. Complete the payment online - our system accepts the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard credit/debit cards.
4. You will receive an email confirming your enrolment after we will check your documents.
5. The full address of your test venue and further test day information will be sent to you by e-mail approx. 7 days before your test date.
6. Please note that incomplete applications may be cancelled.
7. Speaking tests can be carried out either on the test date or a few days before or after. The exact schedule will be communicated to candidates approx. 7 days before the test date.
British Council / IELTS Team