To register online for the IELTS Test in Jordan you should:
1. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system. You are kindly requested to write your full name in capital letters and your mobile number with the international code.
Please bear in mind that sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
2. No later than 3 days from the date of registration; you have to provide us with the following:
a) a clearly legible document of your valid evidence of identity: This must be a passport, or a national identity card in certain circumstances (This should be the same document you will use for the online registration. On the test day, you need to have with you the original version of this document, as you will not be admitted to the test room if you have different document).
b) a signed print-out of your application summary that you will receive after completing the online registration and a copy of your payment confirmation.
3. Pay the required fee of JOD 130.000 according to the instructions given in the registration system immediately after registering for the test.
4. Please note that the administration of the IELTS test in Jordan is done at our office in Amman; therefore, please deliver all the requirements mentioned above to our office no later than 3 days from the date of registration.
British Council Jordan
C/o IELTS Team
Building 39B, Rainbow Street
First Circle, Jabal Amman
T 962 6 4603420
F 962 6 4656413
5. You will receive the full address of your test venue and further test day information after receipt of your documents and payment.
This information will be sent to you by e-mail and/or SMS .