British Council offers IELTS test in five locations across Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhairahwa, Biratnagar and Chitwan.
Details of the exact location of the test venue as well as the timetable will be provided to you through SMS before your test date and also by Confirmation Letter on the test date.
- You will need access to a printer in order either to print the summary screen at the end of the online registration process, or to print the email that will be sent to you.
- If you are registering online, please do not fill any other version of registration form.
- Please provide your mobile number as it shall be used for communications to you.
- Please take a print of the summary page at the end of online registration process and forward it to your respective British Council office within 14 days from registration date for payments along with below mentioned required documents.
- Clear photocopy of your valid Passport.
- Standard Chartered Bank deposit slip issued from the Standard Chartered Bank Counter located in the British Council.
Other important Information
- We do not accept applications by e-mail, fax or phone.
- As seats are on first come first served basis, we recommend that you register five weeks in advance.
- IELTS is not recommended for candidates under 16. If they wish to take the test they may.
- Please ensure that you give a courier serviceable address on the application form. Kindly do not mention PO. Box numbers
- Please retain a copy of the payment slip as this will be required in the event of applying for a refund.
For further queries, please contact us:
- Opening hour Information Desk is open from 0900 - 1730 - Monday to Friday
- Bank is open from 0945 - 1600 for cash transaction - Monday to Friday
- Learning Centre is open from 0900 -1700 - Tuesday to Saturday
Telephone 977 1 4410 798
Fax 977 1 4410 545