VERY IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DETAILS
1. Please ensure you confirm the exact module you are registering for from the Authority that is requesting proof of English.
2. For candidates who opt to pay online via Mastercard or Visa debit/credit cards, the test fee is: NGN 35,000
BEFORE YOU PROCEED, PLEASE MAKE SURE;
- You have your Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card with you
- Your card is enabled for online payments and there are sufficient funds to cover the transaction.
- You have a CARD SECURITY CODE before you begin (You will need to get this from your bank).
NB: You will not be able to return to the payment page if you delay in providing any of your details as the system will time you out.
3. For candidates who opt to pay offline via direct bank deposit or via bank draft, the test fee is: NGN 38,000
4. Please ensure your international passport is still valid on your chosen test date.
5. You can only use the name that appears on your international passport. If you have undergone a name change, ensure the change is effected on your valid international passport.
6. Please ensure that you give a clear and detailed mailing address on the application form and ensure you break the address on the different address fields. Otherwise you can choose to pick your results at the British Council office closest to you. Please do not give PO Box or PMB as these would NOT be delivered
7. If you would like to request for additional copies of your results to be sent to institutions abroad, please include the complete addresses with area codes as well as your case number with the organisation. Otherwise, you can apply for these when you receive your scores 13 days after your test date. Please visit this link to know how: http://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts
- Please bear in mind that the Speaking test could come up within 7 days around the test date you registered for. A notice will be sent 4-7 days before the test date to notify you of your schedule and venue.
- Please ensure you appear for your test with the original international passport as no other form of identification will be allowed. The international passport presented must match the one used during registration.
Our Business hours are 8:00am - 3:30pm, Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 12pm, Friday.
Telephone: +234-1- 4603090-99