To register for the IELTS Test in Zambia you should:
1. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system. Please bear in mind that sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
2. Send a clearly legible copy of your valid ID to arrive on the 5th day after registering for the test at the latest. Candidates are no longer required to submit two passport sized photos effective 1st January 2014.
3. If you would like a Study Pack to help you prepare for the IELTS test, you should pay an extra ZMW 175 with your test fee.
4. Transfer the required fee of ZMW 1,100.00 (exam only) or ZMW 1,275.00 (exam and study pack) according to the instructions given in the registration system immediately after registering for the test.
5. You will receive confirmation of your IELTS exam entry within 7 working days of payment.
British Council Zambia
Aquarius House, Katima Mulilo Road, Lusaka
T 260 211 376700 D 260 211 376 707
(Mon-Thu 08.00-17.00 & Fr. 08:00 - 12:30)