NOTE: PAYMENT OF TEST FEE(ZMW1,100.00) WILL BE MADE ONLINE USING VISA CARDS EFFECTIVE 1st AUGUST 2014.
ONCE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS STARTED, CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO MAKE A PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE. CANDIDATES CAN NOT GO BACK AT A LATER STAGE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS VISA PAYMENTS ARE ONLY ACCESSIBLE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
ONLY VISA CARDS ARE TO BE USED AND PLEASE ENSURE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS ARE ENABLED ON THE CARD BEFORE PROCEEDING.
IF YOU FACE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES DURING APPLICATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE BRITISH COUNCIL ZAMBIA OFFICE.
To register for the IELTS Test in Zambia you should:
1. Enter your personal data into the candidates’ on-line database in the registration system. Please bear in mind that sessions will not be visible in the system after the registration deadline. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot go back to change your details.
2. Send a clearly legible copy of your valid ID to arrive on the 5th day after registering for the test at the latest.
3. If you would like a Study Pack to help you prepare for the IELTS test, you should pay an extra ZMW 175 with your test fee. This fee will be paid through approved barclays bank only.
4. Please note that effective 1st August 2014, only the test fee of ZMW1,100.00 will be made online using VISA cards from banks that have VISA fascilities.
5. You will receive confirmation of your IELTS exam entry within 7 working days of payment.
British Council Zambia
Aquarius House, Katima Mulilo Road, Lusaka
T 260 211 376700 D 260 211 376 707